Monday, October 26, 2009

Cold Steel Recon 1

A few months back I purchased a Cold Steel Recon 1 and waited for it to arrive. When it finally arrived I was immediately impressed with the sharpness and how smoothly it opened and closed. There was almost no blade play when I got it nor is there much now. My wife actually cut herself the first day that I had it. I then tested it out cutting various things and tried cutting a bottle in half. And it worked just like in the video. I was impressed. Needless to say the Recon 1 immediately became my EDC. It is rather large but I definitely got used to it and now feel naked when I accidentally leave it on the dresser. I don't have any pictures of the knife brand new but rather some of the knife after about 5 or so months of pretty heavy use as it is my primary carry knife. You can pick one up here for $62 and change. I rate this knife 5 out of 5 and recommend it to everyone I know.





No comments:

Post a Comment